Watch All Our Videos in this Tidy Playlist

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tabitha's Private Diet Journal Blog Centre #2

Hey, it's big old fat Tabitha again. I just got out of the hospital today, apparently the diet I went on caused me to have some sort of stroke. The doctors were dicks, they kept telling me what to do. They were like "you have to drink water" and I was like "fuck you doc!"

Anyway, as I was fading in and out of consciousness, I had an insanely vivid dream, wherein the full-figured comedienne Mo'nique appeared to me in a dream. Being a large-framed lady of comedy myself, I could relate. Mo'nique warned me of the dangers of body image, and that the worse thing you can do is hurt yourself to conform to some stick-figure idea of beauty. I had never thought of it that way.



She showed me all the awards she had won for comedy, as well as a large wad of cash in her wallet. I realized, that's what really counts, money, not being hot. She also talked to me about tolerance, and love. I kind of stopped paying attention at that point. I did have a major breakthrough while I was pretending to listen to her though, which is, no matter what, Mo'nique will always be fatter than me. And that makes me feel good about myself.

Love and Light,
Tabitha

No comments: